Sourcewell is a government agency that solicits bids and awards contracts that it’s members can use without going through the tedious bidding process. There are no hidden fees, bidding requirements are met and it saves you time and money.
No cost – No obligation – Bid Compliant – Legal
If you would like to become a member (completely free), click on the button below to go directly to Sourcewell, or if you prefer, Contact Sales, and we’ll be happy to assist you in the process.
The Sourcewell Bidding Process
Sourcewell facilitated the national competitive bid processes on behalf of their members and Henke has been awarded contract #080818 – HEN for the sale of Complete Turnkey Trucks and Attachments for Trucks, Loaders and Graders.
Solutions Made Simple and Easy
Members are legally allowed to purchase off Sourcewell contracts, while satisfying their own competitive bid requirements. Save valuable time, resources and money!
Sourcewell’s 11-Step Procurement Process
- Research Member Needs
- Researach Solutions Available in the Marketplace
- Request Permission from Sourcewell Board of Directors
- Draft and Advertise RFPs
- Receive Bidders’ Responses
- Extensive Evaluation of Bidders’ Proposals
- Recomendations to the Sourcewell Board
- Award Vendor Contracts
- Post Approved Contract Documents
- Develop and Implement Plan with Awarded Vendors
- Review and Maintain Contract Throughout the Term