SCROLL BELOW TO SEE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HENKE’S TURNKEY TRUCK PACKAGES
Built on a Severe Duty Platform – the 114SD features best-in class visibility, enhanced maneuverability for tight situations, a light weight aluminum cab for corrosion resistance, and larger door openings for easy entry and exit.
Legendary Freightliner quality, industry-specific innovations and a comprehensive warranty all make the 114SD the perfect vehicle for Henke’s snowfighting package.
- Tilt hood with radiator-mounted stationery grille for easy engine access
- Superior wheel cut for outstanding maneuverability
- Corrosion-resistant severe duty aluminum cab reinforced with e-coated steel
- 2500 sq. in. windshield for greater worksite visibility
- Bail mount hoist
- Sloped rear tailgate
- Stow-away driver’s side ladder with grab handle
- LED stop, tail, turn, back up lifhts, strobes at rear
Many other features are included, see literature for more details or Contact Sales
Advanced technology and features, Henke’s Parallel Lift Plow gives you superior plowing performance. The #1 solution for ease of operation and all around safety. A few of the benefits of PLPs include:
- Level lifting at all angles
- Follows the contours of the road smoothly – no bouncing or chatter
- Safe and easy to operate and maintain – in fact, the best in the industry!
Henke’s Parallel Lift Link doesn’t bind up like traditional slide post wings. The unique design reduces wing chatter and increases effectiveness of cutting through packed snow and ice.
- The MOST vertical float of all postless wings
- More durable than traditional slide post wings.
The leading V-Box Spreader with a removeable conveyor cartridge for safe and easy maintenance. The replaceable cartridge is not only easier to service and repair, it also allows you to choose between an auger, dual auger, pintle chain or pure belt conveyor. This gives you the control and versatility you need for your specific materials and spreading applications.
- Easy maintenance and clean-out with removable cartridge (no need to climb into the hopper)
- Modular design reduces cost of ownership by providing longer service life of the main structure and hopper (replace a worn out cartridge rather than replacing the whole unit)
- Adjustable Spinner chutes are available with dumpover and tilt up options
- Pre-wet and De-icing systems are available