The most ruggedly built, full-tripping, power-reversing plow on the market
THE HENKE REL is specifically designed for wheel loaders and motor graders.
- Full trip moldboard
- Accepts hydraulic down pressure to break up packed snow and ice
- Fits most commonly available quick couplers
- One-piece 50,000 PSI high tensile steel pushframe is the strongest and most durable in the industry
- Available in the following widths (ft): 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20
- Option: 60″ tall moldboard
- Hi-Gate option for controlling material windrow
- Recommended optional mechanical float and swivel backplate – follows the contours of the road and handles dips/obstacles such as manhole covers.
HENKE’S EXCLUSIVE TRUE FLOAT POSTLESS WING – Our parallel linkage lift doesn’t bind up like traditional “slide style” post wings. That means less maintenance and a longer lasting product for you. Additionally, the unique “True Float”, non-trailing design reduces wing chatter and increases effectiveness at cutting through packed snow and ice.
- The MOST vertical float than competing products
- Available in full trip, trip edge, and non-trip models
- Tapered 29″ intake, 36” discharge moldboard standard (31” tall straight moldboard available)
- More durable than traditional slide style wings
(note: trip edge adds 5″ overall height to the moldboard)
SLIDE POST WINGS – We recognize that not all plowing situations are the same for every customer. Henke works with you to determine the best wing system for your environment. Our slide post wings are available with 18″ or 42″ benching heights.