Henke Folding V-Plow: Versatile, Multi-directional dozer blade
THE HENKE FOLDING V-PLOW is a heavy duty, multi-directional dozer blade for wheel loaders and motor graders. It is designed to accept machine downpressure from wheel loader arms and is ideal for light dozing, grading and snow removal.
- Rugged construction – 48” tall, 10 ga, Grade 50 moldboard, plus box reinforced channels for maximum support. Optional extensions add 12” to overall height.
- 3” solid steel center pin – removable, greaseable
- Heavy duty independent acting reversing cylinders
- Nitrogen accumulators for shock absorbing protection
- Recommended optional mechanical float and swivel backplate – follows the contours of the road and handles dips/obstacles such as manhole covers.
HENKE’S EXCLUSIVE TRUE FLOAT POSTLESS WING – Our parallel linkage lift doesn’t bind up like traditional “slide style” post wings. That means less maintenance and a longer lasting product for you. Additionally, the unique “True Float”, non-trailing design reduces wing chatter and increases effectiveness at cutting through packed snow and ice.
- The MOST vertical float than competing products
- Available in full trip, trip edge, and non-trip models
- Tapered 29″ intake, 36” discharge moldboard standard (31” tall straight moldboard available)
- More durable than traditional slide style wings
(note: trip edge adds 5″ overall height to the moldboard)
SLIDE POST WINGS – We recognize that not all plowing situations are the same for every customer. Henke works with you to determine the best wing system for your environment. Our slide post wings are available with 18″ or 42″ benching heights.