Excellent for urban/city plowing, especially for areas with lots of cul-de-sacs and roundabouts
THE HENKE FVX is ideal for urban/city plowing, especially for areas with lots of cul-de-sacs and roundabouts. The FVX adjusts to Scoop, Vee or Reversible plowing positions for maximum versatility.
- 41″ tall moldboard
- Moldboard Lengths: 10′, 11′, 12′, 14′
- Cushion valves to relieve plow power reversing cylinders
- Variety of Cutting Edges Available
- Henke parallel lift system Or Chain Lift
- (2) 3.5” bore x 16.25” stroke with 2” rod cylinders for wing operation
- Compression spring trip-edge
- Angle Width: (121” on 12’ only)
- V-Width: (125.5” on 12’ only)
- Scoop Width: (116” on 12’ only)
HENKE’S EXCLUSIVE TRUE FLOAT POSTLESS WING – Our parallel linkage lift doesn’t bind up like traditional “slide style” post wings. That means less maintenance and a longer lasting product for you. Additionally, the unique “True Float”, non-trailing design reduces wing chatter and increases effectiveness at cutting through packed snow and ice.
- The MOST vertical float than competing products
- Available in full trip, trip edge, and non-trip models
- Tapered 29″ intake, 36” discharge moldboard standard (31” tall straight moldboard available)
- More durable than traditional slide style wings
(note: trip edge adds 5″ overall height to the moldboard)
SLIDE POST WINGS – We recognize that not all plowing situations are the same for every customer. Henke works with you to determine the best wing system for your environment. Our slide post wings are available with 18″ or 42″ benching heights.